The Peace First Challenge calls young people to imagine compassionate solutions to injustices in their schools and local communities, and provides them with the resources and support they need to bring their ideas to life.
Here's what you need to know:
- It is open to young people between the ages of 13-24.
- Young people participate as a team of at least three, with an adult serving as a mentor or facilitator.
- Every team that signs up has access to financial support with mini-grants up to $250. Actual dollar amounts will be determined by project needs. Click here to see how mini-grants work.
- Adults are encouraged to apply to be digital mentors to help guide teams through their Challenge project. Stay tuned for more information on the application process.
- We're launching the 2.0 version of The Peace First Challenge in the fall of 2017.
Ready to sign up a team for the Challenge today? Please enter your info below, it will take 2 minutes to register.
Not ready to sign up a team today? No problem, but lets stay in touch. Sign up below to join our community and get updates on our upcoming Peace First Challenge, access to prizes and rewards, and see powerful stories of young people changing the world!