- We are looking for schools and clubs with groups of young people that would like to explore issues that affect their community and want support to help them create projects to address those issues.
- Groups need to have a space where they meet regularly and be available to be part of this work between mid-October 2016 and March 2017
- There must be a contact person, like a teacher for schools or a program director or mentor for a club.
What do we offer?
- Mini-grants (up to $250) to support young people with their projects.
- A mobile friendly platform to connect with other young people that are part of this initial launch.
- A set of tools and resources to support young people on their journey to turn their ideas into projects and training via email, phone and face-to-face for young people and their mentors.
- Stories that emerge from the work of the young people will be shared both domestically and globally through our partners and existing networks.
What is the timeline?
- There will be a limited number of places available to schools and clubs that want to be part of this initial launch - once we reach the maximum number of groups, sign up will close.
- Schools and clubs will be confirmed by September 23.
- Activities will begin mid-October 2016.
- Activities will conclude by March 2017.
Please leave your details below to register your interest: A staff member will get back to you soon to follow up.