Un proyecto de construcción de paz de Emily O.
¿Cuál es la injusticia que estamos intentando resolver?
The separation between different groups of people, the cliques.
Nuestra Idea Compasiva
Para resolver la injusticia de the separation between different groups of people
Abordaremos stereo types, comfort zones, and cliques
A través de merging unfamiliar groups together, talking with students from my school to find their ideas to a solution, and creating engaging presentations and assemblies.
- Eliminate cliques
- To solve injustice I will address stereotypes and cliques through presentations and a new school club.
Aumentaremos mi / nuestra compasión por medio de...
Listen to peoples’ stories to get to know them better, be more involved in other peoples’ lives. Reach out to “lonely” people to be starting memebers of the school club.
¿Cómo mostrarás coraje (valentía)?
Talk with people I normally don’t. Give a presentation about the injustice and the new school club.
¿Cómo colaborarán con otros/as?
I will talk to students, teachers, and possibly administrators.
¿Cómo sabrás que te estás moviendo en la dirección correcta? (¿Cuáles son las formas específicas en que puedes medir tu impacto?)
Ways to measure that the plan is working and the injustice is being solved includes seeing a happier school environment, a welcomingness between students (new and in different grades), seeing more people wanting to join the club.
- Survey students about the separation
- Create a presentation for the school about; the injustice, how I plan on solving it, and what the club will be like
- Gather people to be members of the council
- Schedule meetings for the club to find more solutions to the current injustice and other possible injustices
- Implement the solutions that have come up or plan events to solve the problem
- Keep the club going to solve other injustices students see