Impact Room by Peace First
The Impact Room is a virtual space for young changemakers to connect, share stories and experiences and explore ideas for social innovation from around the world.
The concept was built to achieve 3 pillars:
- Educate young people on global challenges and proven solutions using the power of storytelling, peer mentoring, and non-traditional learning methods.
- Engage our youth by integrating gamification and digital tools that create an interactive, fun, and attractive atmosphere using Kahoot quizzes, Jamboards, etc.
- Enable young people to share their stories in a safe virtual space through assuring small groups of quality discussions where young people who have been working on the same challenges across regions get to meet, listen, learn and build bridges and bonds that help them in showcasing their work while getting inspired by their peers.
The Impact Rooms are created to:
- Create more awareness of Peace First's new programs around virtual communities.
- Create a recognizable global hub of youth changemakers.
- Educate youths on global social challenges by opening a space for international-level learning through storytelling.
- Connect youth under a unified program that offers a learning experience and access to knowledge-centred rewards and prizes, as well as networking opportunities.
Join Upcoming Impact Rooms
Edu-Room: Changing Course, Transforming Education
Date: 14th February 2023.
Marking the International Day of Education 2023, Peace First is organizing Impact EDU-Room starting January 24, 2023. The theme of the Impact EDU-Room is “Changing Course, Transforming Education”. In order to urge for a radical shift in the education system, Peace First is inviting young people around the world to demand an accessible, inclusive, and transformative education.
Don't Miss Any Sessions
Moroccan Impact Room: "Educathon":
The Morrocan Impact Room “Educathon” was held virtually during December 2022, focused on empowering future young leaders in the field of education to Innovate, influence, and create a better educational system that adheres to the rules, needs, technology, and skills of the 21 century. A series of workshops took place during two weekends on 3 and 4 December and 10,11 December. Speeches were streamed live to an audience of about 200 virtual attendees from Morocco.
Impact Room 1: Let's Talk Climate:
In this session, we hosted an expert to speak about the issue of climate change and how we can create a positive impact. We learned about the COP27 movement and what it is about and gave 2 young project leaders with environmental social initiatives the opportunity to share their stories.
Catch Up Here